Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions contain important information about attending our events and the use of our website and other digital platforms. Please read them carefully before buying tickets to our events or joining our website.
2. By purchasing tickets, this signifies that you agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms and conditions.
3. Although we will make a reasonable effort to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions (by email or notice on the website/ social media platforms) it is your responsibility to check this document from time to time to ensure you are up to date.
4. By using or browsing our website, social media platforms or attending any of our events you agree to follow and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
5. By purchasing tickets you warrant that:
You are entering a legally binding contract.
You are at least 16 years of age.
6. It is your responsibility:
To check all personal details are correct when purchasing your tickets.
To check you are purchasing tickets for the correct date and/ or venue. Tickets will not be refunded or compensated if this is incorrect.
To arrive at the event on time as stated on the ticket. Although we will make efforts to accommodate late comers, entry is not guaranteed and you will not be refunded.
To comply with all venue regulations when attending the event.
You can request to transfer your tickets to an alternative event date and location. To be eligible for a ticket transfer, you must advise us more than 3 weeks prior to your original event date. Ticket transfers within 3 weeks of your original event date will not be accepted. Please note ticket transfers are charged at £15 per person + 2.5% booking fee and any additional chargers if ticket prices are higher at your new chosen event.
7. To provide proof of your age and identity upon arrival at the event. You must be able to show either a valid UK driving licence, or passport if asked. Failure to do so will result in you being refused entry and you will not be refunded.
8. The venue reserve the right to refuse admission or remove you from the premises if you:
Compromise the safety or yourself or others.
Are affecting the enjoyment of others.
Are affecting the running of the event. For example, if you are acting aggressively or appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs.
9. Whilst we have no specific dress code for our events, you may be refused access if you arrive wearing leisure wear; such as tracksuit bottoms and football tops.
10. Intellectual property: You agree by attending our events you are doing so on a non-commercial basis and will not replicate or copy our format, slogans or characters. You also agree not to use or copy any of our artwork, photos, videos, text, graphics, designs, structures and all other intellectual property relating to our digital assets. Any photos or film footage is not to be used for commercial purposes
11. By purchasing this ticket you agree for your information to be stored for Track and Trace COVID 19 in line with government guidance. Your information will only be stored for this purpose up to 30 days after the event has taken place.
Should any of the above occur, you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
12. Please note our show includes flashing lights, loud music, references to murder and explicit language.
13. In the event that you are selected to take part in the onstage activity as part of the show, please be aware that this is done so at your own risk.
14. Epilepsy Warning
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in our shows. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these “photosensitive epileptic seizures” during the show due to our lighting and production.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling or striking nearby objects.
Immediately consult someone from our team if you experience any of these symptoms.
15. We endeavour to provide access to our website using our reasonable skill and care, however we cannot guarantee that this will be continuous and uninterrupted.
16. We are not responsible for you failing to secure tickets.
17. You warrant that the tickets are purchased for personal use only. You may gift your tickets to friends and family without making any commercial gains. You may not use your tickets for any commercial or business activity unless provided with written authorisation from the company. You may not resell your tickets at a premium in order to make personal profit. Any attempt to do so will result in these tickets being cancelled without refund or compensation.
18. We cannot guarantee that any of our additional services will be available and we will not refund or compensate your tickets if this is the case.
19.Discount and Coupon codes must be used at the time of check out when purchasing your tickets. Once tickets are purchased, these cannot be claimed retrospectively.
20. We are only able to offer refunds in the case of a cancelled event by us. If an event is cancelled by us you must allow up to 30days from the day you are notified that the event has been cancelled in order to receive a full refund. Events that are cancelled due to COVID-19, other pandemics, natural disasters or war will not be refunded. NOTE: Refunds include the face value of the ticket, we will not refund the ticket fee as this is taken by a third party payment provider and is not taken from us.
21. COVID 19;
For any postponed events, credit for the same value of your booking will be emailed to you within 30 days of the postponement. Affected ticket holders will be given advanced access to future events for any UK location. Credit notes can be used to purchase tickets to any UK WINE ESCAPE show on a date of your choosing with 24 months of indoor shows restarting.
22. Credit is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or drinks vouchers at your chosen show.
23. By purchasing a ticket and/ or entering our events you agree to be recorded by us or agreed third parties to be used for our own promotional/ marketing materials or by approved third parties.
24. In some venues where CCTV is in operation images are also used for the purposes of safety and security.
25. By purchasing tickets and entering our events you agree that you understand the cost breakdown of the ticket you are entering with.
25. The event ticket cost is for the entertainment and performances that take place on the night as well as other costs such as food and venue hire.
26. We only reserve tables for group bookings. (1 Group Ticket will allow upto 12 guests, seated on 1 Table). We do not take table reservations for tickets sold separately. Our tables are there to be claimed on a first come first served basis. If you are coming as part of a large group or you would like to sit at the front, we suggest arriving at the venue 10 minutes prior to the doors opening time. We will always try our best to accommodate your group. We reserve the right to find you alternative seats to those originally chosen by you. You may not sit in a seat or section that has not been allocated to you by us.
All our venues operate a Challenge 25 policy during the operation of WINE ESCAPE and if you are fortunate to look under 25 years of age please be aware that you could be asked for proof of age before being permitted access to our event.
Ts & Cs Note
Terms and conditions last updated on Friday 10th June 2022